Our hyperlocal selection of freshly baked breads comes from LaFontaine Bakery in Parsons, WV and is available fresh on Fridays and Saturdays. We always keep a frozen selection of LaFontaine breads on hand, as well as other gluten-free and artisan loaves, tortillas, pitas and crusts. Browse our Frozen Breads section and see what's in stock!
- We are no longer taking orders via email!
- Orders can be placed and paid for online. You can choose your pickup time and date. Please order one hour prior to pickup! Orders placed after 4 pm will not be filled until the next day the market is open!
- Order by 10 am to pickup at 11am, when we open.
- Pay with your credit or debit card online, or select “pay upon pick up” to pay with cash, check or EBT upon pickup.
- You are still able to just come to the market, or call (304) 259-5388 during market hours to order. We will fill your order as fast as we can!
- We are opening our breezeway to keep our customers out of the elements to order, but the market and eatery are not allowing customers inside until further notice.
- One person permitted in breezeway at at time! MASKS ARE REQUIRED!
- Please wait outside in line, or wait in your vehicle until it is your turn! We will get to you quickly!
- We are no longer offering curbside pickup. If you placed your order in advance, please come to the front market door marked “pick up orders here” and knock on the door. Please wear a mask when picking up your orders.
- Thanks for your patience and helping keep our community safe!