- Open for two guests at a time, online order with pickup and call in
- We are no longer taking orders via email!
- Orders can be placed and paid for online. You can choose your pickup time and date. Please order one hour prior to pickup! Orders placed after 4 pm will not be filled until the next day the market is open!
- Order by 10 am to pickup at 11am, when we open.
- Pay with your credit or debit card online, or select “pay upon pick up” to pay with cash, check or EBT upon pickup.
- Call the Market (304)259-5388 during market hours to order. We will fill orders as fast as we can!
- Store now open for two guests inside at a time, enter thru breezeway, MASKS ARE REQUIRED
- One person permitted in breezeway at a time! MASKS ARE REQUIRED!
- Please wait outside in line, or wait in your vehicle until it is your turn! We will get to you quickly!
- We are no longer offering curbside pickup. If you placed your order in advance, please come to the front market door marked “pick up orders here” and knock on the door. Please wear a mask when picking up your orders.
- Thanks for your patience and helping keep our community safe!
At Highland Market, we believe that place and food are inherently intertwined, and that it’s impossible to meaningfully talk about one without considering the other. The food we consume leads us to feeling more connected to and inspired by the location we’re in. It teaches us something new, something exciting about the people and the land. It fuels us in our exploration and allows us to support hard working local producers and farmers.
The powerful relationship between place and food and people is what Highland Market is all about. The market is a point of access to community and adventure—a space that’s alive with connections only good food can create.
We’re located in Potomac Highlands, an outdoor enthusiast’s dream and home to a dedicated network of farmers, many of whose families have been working the land for generations. But it’s not just farmers and tourists who find vital sustenance here. Artists, athletes, and so many others are drawn to this valley, cradled in the higher ranges of the Appalachian Mountains.
At Highland Market you’ll find the magic ingredient: hyper local, freakin’ delicious food sourced (mostly) within an 80-mile radius. When the food we eat is grown that close by, it brings us together, connects us to the land, and makes our future a little healthier—one bite at a time.
Produce. Eggs. Bread. Cheese. Honey. Trout. Coffee. Beef. Salsa. Dried Goods. Chicken. More Produce. Pork. Turkey. Gluten Free products. Wild-Caught Seafood. Canned Goods. The list goes on! Fine producers contribute to the ever-expanding inventory at Highland Market; we couldn’t do it without them! Learn more about them via the links below, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a list of contact details.